I provide a unique girlfriend experience which will prove to be passionate, sensual and romantic. I love to cuddle, kiss, receive massages and enjoy long-lasting foreplay before making love.
Simply imagine your ideal girlfriend – a sophisticated, intelligent and beautiful lady who always looks immaculate. Someone who has elegance, class and style. A woman whose sex appeal is spellbinding and who has the ability to make you feel like you’re in love, unable to keep our hands off each other.
I am that woman. I am someone you would be proud to introduce to both your business associates and your friends.
I am also a woman with whom sex is intimate, sensual, passionate and romantic. I can make you feel like you are on top of the world, bring out the best in you, and constantly make you laugh. I am the ultimate embodiment of the expression “a lady in public, but a tiger in bed!”
If you are like me and are interested in luxury events, leisure, the best cuisines, the most sophisticated art collections, extravagant travel and more, please take a look at some of my favorite ideas for a date.
I primarily included the best destinations in and around England. However, I love to travel across the globe, especially when it comes to beach holidays…
- The Fat Duck – This is considered one of the most eccentric dining destinations in the world that is situated in a delightful 16th century pub located in Bray, Berkshire. You can look forward to the unexpected as the culinary wizardry of owner-chef Heston Blumenthal brings theatre to life at your table.
- The Ledbury – If you are looking for a relaxed setting in London with contemporary French cuisine, look no further. Situated in Notting Hill, this extravagant venue is spearheaded by chef Brett Graham from Australia, who was awarded his first Michelin star within 12 months after initially opening the venue. He also received a second Michelin star 5 years thereafter.
- Dinner by Heston Blumenthal – This is chef Heston Blumenthal’s first London venture, providing a contemporary and elegant dining experience in an opulent hotel where the menu received inspiration from British culinary history. The restaurant is situated in Knightsbridge, London and promises a dining experience like no other.
- Restaurant Gordon Ramsay – This is regarded as Ramsay’s flagship restaurant that serves French dishes enriched by carefully selected ingredients. It comes equipped with only 14 dining tables and has astonished customers with its devotion to quality and customer care. The restaurant is situated on 68 Royal Hospital Rd, London.
- Le Manoir aux Quat’Saison – This breath-taking restaurant is set in a 15th century manor that is completely surrounded by countryside. It’s also renowned for its impeccable gourmet cuisines and the fact that it comes with 70 aromatic herbs and 90 types of vegetables on the two-acre garden. It’s a venue that perfectly combines the Oxfordshire countryside with the French cooking perfection of Raymond Blanc.
British Social Calendar
- Glyndebourne – Immersive yourself in opulent scenery along with classical music. This is essentially an English country house that has hosted the Glyndebourne Festival Opera event since 1934 each year.
- Salon Prive – If you like super cars, you will immediately fall in love with this three day event that takes place in September each year at the renowned Blenheim Palace.
- Henley Royal Regatta – If you feel like doing something active, you cannot go wrong with the annual rowing event that takes place on River Thames next to the Henley-on-Thames town in England.
- British Polo Day – This event occurs annually in Henley-on-Thames in June and provides a unique experience that will definitely leave a lasting memory.
- Royal Ascot – Enjoy Thoroughbred horse racing like never before while attending the famous racecourse situated in Ascot, Berkshire. The event takes place every year in June and will offer an experience that will last a lifetime.
- Wimbledon – Enjoy the most prestigious tennis tournament in the world that takes place in June every year and watch some of the best players in the world compete against each other for the ultimate prize.
English Heritage Sites
- Battle Abbey
- Dover Castle
- Down House
- Aspley House
- Bolsover Castle
- Bratton Camp and White House
- Kew Gardens
- City of Bath
- Blenheim Palace
Spa & Wellness
- Brimstone Hotel and Spa, Lake District
- Bamford Haybarn Spa, Cotswolds
- Dormy House, Cotswolds
- Coworth Park, Ascot
- The Ned, London
- Gilpin Hotel & Lake House, Lake District
- Thermae Bath Spa, Bath
- The Turkish Baths, Harrogate
- Galgorm Spa & Golf Resort, Northern Island
- St Pancras Spa at the Renaissance Hotel, London
Jazz, Opera, and Classical Music
- London Jazz Festival
- Opera Holland Park
- Garsington Opera
- Grange Park Opera
- Royal Opera House
- Oxford Lidier Festival
- BBC Proms
Below, you will find a list of all the sexual services I offer. Please ensure that you read through all the information and services I provide before you give me a call or make an appointment. I would prefer not to discuss any of my sexual services by telephone.
- Strap On
- A Levels – Additional £50 (discretion)
- Swallow – Additional £50
- MMF Threesomes
- BDSM (Giving)
- Duos 400
- CIM (at discretion)
- Oral without (discretion)
- Tie & Tease
- Cross Dressing
- Oral Protection
- Dinner Dates
- Party Girl
- Penetration (protected)
- Travel Companion
- Prostate Massage
- Face Sitting
- Receiving Oral
- Watersports (giving) – Additional £50
- Sub Games – Additional £100
- Fisting (receiving) – Additional £100
- imming (receiving)
- Role Play & Bath Houses
- Couples – Additional £100
- Foot Worship
- French Kissing
- Spanking (giving)
- Spanking (receiving light)
- Hand Relief
- Humiliation (giving)